Monday, September 16, 2013

learning

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiEnaaxI_aDz5awX8YSsqbPtYqQLHwq2UyoKdn1UEqaiCvhTQQ-oPtSZUkSXPooHFk_CDzn8Ow-ubSWxPdBBbB-xdiZAUXd-4gRxhEEUTIdw3BmShFjS5suiJEK2WvfUlZpHdd8XxF0cRBI/s320/unity3d1.jpg















Lately I've been trying to make some games..
but, it's not that easy to make a game..
I'm planning to use unity but then it's better to learn using ren'py first.
ah, the engines are different but, first thing I need to know is the essence of making a game.

and I've got some tutorial about making an otome-game..
why an otome game?
because Ren'Py is an engine that used to make Visual Novel [VN]

you might say that it's easy to make a game using this program..
but.. it really is hard to make a story.. I just realize that fully not long ago.

oh, and I starting to learn unity too..
hoping I'm able to learn both of them...
(*≧∀≦)ゞ
 
 
if you want to learn how to use Ren'Py and how to make a game using Ren'Py.
visit this site otome-games.com
it's a great tutorial I got so far..
#I'll be doing unity later on..  
--------------------------------------------------------------

when we want to learn something..
it's hard sometimes when we learn it from textbook.
but it's easier from looking at the example . .
but, even it's great we are able to learn from example..
but the best one is when we are able to do it ourselves.
well, nothing beat experience

textbook - - > example - - > TRY IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment