Sunday, February 23, 2014

something...

sometimes it comes to my mind...
the thought of meeting someone special to me someday.
hoping that I can recognize that special one for me when the time comes.
what I know from what I've been in my life....
there is noone that will be my special one.
as far as I know......
everyone around me are people who have no deep interest in me.
but, I do have someone I have fun with, respect, and like or even love.
it's not that I don't have never think that they are my special one..
it just that, I just can't think about it..
they do come to help me, and give me courage when I'm down.
I am not smart enough to think about it......
we have to go separately for now.
it already too late for me to think about it right now.
but I think I know what I should do right now..
eventhough I think it's better to do this earlier..
I should just cerish them all, and keep my life going on..
so that someday, I can meet them again and have fun like the old days..

-------------------------------
ah, there IS someone special for everyone in this world..
that's what I believe... ^-^
but, we should not think about it too hard..
we should just do our best and follow the flow of our life that we choose and make..
it's not bad to expect to meet that special person for us..
but for now (when you haven't found that person), cerish everyone who support you and those who make you the person you are today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment